Business Development Executive
We provide flexible in-house talent acquisition teams for the world's most ambitious brands
What you’re great at
- Experience in recruitment or recruitment technology, ideally in the technology or digital space.
- Experience in business development, ideally within B2B.
- Confidence in speaking with senior stakeholders and articulating concepts.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience of understanding and pitching complex solutions.
- A can-do attitude that does not change or falter as a result of negative responses.
- A detail-oriented, structured problem solver.
- A proactive attitude towards improving your craft by absorbing information and knowledge from those around you.
- Passion and drive to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
A Health Cash Plan through Simply Health, allowing you to claim back over £2,000 worth of health expenses each year. Plus, Healthy Mind counselling - free face to face sessions each year.
£500 per year towards learning, conferences and books of your choice through Sunlight, including travel costs. Plus bespoke training and development to allow you to reach your potential.
Annual multi-gym membership with PureGym or monthly ClassPass credits to help you prioritise your wellbeing.
Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes.
Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks.
A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do. Plus a summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities.
Generous parental leave, including 14 weeks’ fully paid maternity and 3 weeks’ fully paid paternity.
Quarterly volunteering days that range from painting homeless shelters to organising social events with people of limited mobility.
Casual dress every day and a MacBook Air to keep you on the move.
You pay 5% of your earnings each pay period into your pension and we pay 3%.
25 days per annum + UK bank holidays.
- Phone Call: You will be asked a series of questions in relation to your background and experience, and will be given an insight into our business, and this role.
- First Interview: You will meet with two team members for a competency-based interview. You'll be asked to bring your relevant experience to life and demonstrate why you're the perfect match for this role!
- Second Interview: Your opportunity to seal the deal! You will meet with a CEO and our Commercial Director, to present a prepared task and will have the opportunity to have any outstanding questions answered.