Internal Talent Partner (Berlin)
We provide flexible in-house talent acquisition teams for the world's most ambitious brands.
What you’re great at
- You have 1-3 years of recruitment experience.
- You are comfortable owning the full recruitment life cycle from taking the brief, through sourcing and qualifying candidates to offer stage.
- You have had volume hiring experience. Comfortable juggling multiple positions at the same time.
- You have had exposure to senior stakeholders.
- You are focused, organised and diligent. A passionate self-starter.
What’s in it for you?
Personal training and development budget.
Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes.
Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks.
A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do. Plus a summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities.
25 days per annum + German public holidays.
Casual dress every day and a MacBook Air to keep you on the move.
- Phone Call: You will be asked a series of questions in relation to your background and experience, and will be given an insight into our business, and this role.
- First Interview: This will be a video call during which you'll meet two people at a similar level to you. This is a competency-based meeting, involving a sourcing task and the chance for your questions to be answered.
- Second Interview: The final will be held in London and led by one of our Directors and another peer. By the end of this process you will come away with informative insights into life at Talentful!