Talent Lead - Tech Recruitment
We provide flexible in-house talent acquisition teams for the world's most ambitious brands.
What you’re great at
- You have strong experience as an in-house or agency tech recruiter.
- You have the ability to lead a group of Talent Partners to succeed.
- You can create and implement recruitment strategy.
- You have partnered with decision makers.
- You use advanced sourcing techniques to find amazing people.
- You attend and run industry events
- You ensure your client's brand has a world class candidate experience.
What’s in it for you?
A Health Cash Plan through Simply Health, allowing you to claim back over £2,000 worth of health expenses each year. Plus, Healthy Mind counselling - free face to face sessions each year.
£500 per year towards learning, conferences and books of your choice through Sunlight, including travel costs. Plus bespoke training and development to allow you to reach your potential.
Annual multi-gym membership with PureGym or monthly ClassPass credits to help you prioritise your wellbeing.
Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes.
Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks.
A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do. Plus a summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities.
Generous parental leave, including 14 weeks’ fully paid maternity and 3 weeks’ fully paid paternity.
Quarterly volunteering days that range from painting homeless shelters to organising social events with people of limited mobility.
Casual dress every day and a MacBook Air to keep you on the move.
You pay 5% of your earnings each pay period into your pension and we pay 3%.
25 days per annum + UK bank holidays.
- Phone Call: You will be asked a series of questions in relation to your background and experience, and will be given an insight into our business, and this role.
- First Interview: You will be invited to our Soho office to meet two people at a similar level to you. This is a competency-based meeting, involving a sourcing task and the chance for your questions to be answered.
- Second Interview: The final will be led by one of our Directors and another peer. By the end of this process you will come away with informative insights into life at Talentful!